Make sure that the profit target on your account has been reached and you have traded for at least 10 days.
Send us a ticket through your Bulenox account on the website and indicate:
- Full Name
- Rithmic User ID
- If you have several accounts, then enter the account numbers
Verification can take up to 48 hours. After all the verification of your information and accounts has been completed, you will receive an email with a certificate, instructions, questionnaire, and contract.
You no longer need to pay for a subscription to a Qualification Account. The subscription to the Qualification Account will be canceled by the Administrator.
For the Master Account with Option 1 and Option 2, there is no monthly cost, just a one-time activation fee that includes a data feed and maintenance fee. The activation fee is based on the selected account size:
$10,000 Account - $98
$25,000 Account - $143
$50,000 Account - $148
$100,000 Account - $248
$150,000 Account - $498
$250,000 Account - $898
The Master Account will be opened after we receive the completed application form and the signed contract. You will receive an email informing you that the Master Account is open. After that, you can start earning and getting paid based on your result.
The rules for the Master Account are the same as for the Qualification Account, except that there is no option to reset the account. The trailing or EOD drawdown stops moving when the trailing or EOD drawdown reaches the initial starting balance.
Trailing and EOD Drawdown Amount (TDA):
$10,000 - TDA of $1,000
$25,000 - TDA of $1,500
$50,000 - TDA of $2,500
$100,000 - TDA of $3,000
$150,000 - TDA of $4,500
250,000 - TDA of $5,500
If the trader exceeds the maximum trailing drawdown, the account will be closed by the Administrator.
The Master Account is designed for a long-term relationship with the opportunity to receive a unique offer from our partners in the future.
On the Master Account, the trader is paid directly for the results achieved.
The first $10,000 earned is withdrawn to the trader's bank account without any commission.
Thereafter $40,000, the company's commision is 20% of the profit the remaining 80% is received by the trader.
After the withdrawal of the first $50,000, the company's commission is 10% of the profit the remaining 90% is received by the trader.
The commission is charged at the time of transfer of funds to a personal bank account.
Payment could be requested anytime during the calendar month. All payments are processed on the 1st and 16th day of every month.
The request for the 1st payout could be performed after Trader has been traded for at least 20 or more individual trading days. A request for the 2nd, and 3rd payments could be performed after the Trader has traded at least 12 individual trading days after Trader's last withdrawal. 4th and subsequent payments could be requested anytime.
The minimum withdraw of 1-3 payments is $1,000. (For $10,000 account the minimum withdraw is $500) The maximum withdraw amount depends on the account size:
$10,000 account - $750
$25,000 account - $1,000
$50,000 account - $1,500
$100,000 account - $1,750
$150,000 account - $2,000
$250,000 account - $2,500
The withdrawal safety threshold reserve limits. The withdrawal safety threshold reserve is defined as the minimum amount required to remain in the Trader’s Account to be able for withdraw.
$10,000 Account - $1,100
$25,000 Account - $1,600
$50,000 Account - $2,600
$100,000 Account - $3,100
$150,000 Account - $4,600
$250,000 Account - $5,600
Subject to the provisions of Master agreement, Trader is entitled to withdraw safety threshold reseserve upon the termination of Master agreement.
When a trader requests a withdrawal, a tax form will also be sent to pay taxes to an address that has been provided in the personal profile. Withdrawal could be requested via ACH/Wire Transfer, Paypal, Zelle, Payoneer.
Traders who trade and receive payment on the Master Account are independent contractors. Form 1099-Misc Non-Employee Compensation will be mailed for US citizens or W-8BEN for foreign citizens.
The Master Account intended for advanced training and paid based on performance. Traders with proven results-oriented for a long-term relationship would receive on an individual basis a unique offer from our capital partners. The conditions and terms are discussed individually with each trader. The trader has a choice to continue to trade on the Master Account or to be transferred to our partners' account.